STVA HALLOWEEN FALL FOURS
Tournament play on Saturday, November 6, 2021, 8am to 5pm @ Alamo City All-Stars Sportsplex.
Girls 12U, Middle School, High School
$120 per Team; $30 per Individual
For additional information, please contact Eddie Dahl at email@example.com.
All participants will receive a custom tournament shirt when entering the tournament.
- There will be a spectator fee of $4 for Adults ages 16 and up and $3 for ages 3-15.
- Outside food and drinks will be prohibited (except for water for the athletes).
- Concession stand will be open with ample healthy meal options.
- Bleacher seating is available. Lawn chairs and folding chairs are prohibited.
- All matches will be available for viewing @ playsight.com. There are fees associated with this.
- No rotation on the court. Servers MUST serve in order.
- No Open Hand Dinks or setter dumps inside the 10 foot line. If a girl attempts to block a ball that is not considered a dink and can be inside the 10 foot line. Serving and passing inside the 10 foot line is also permitted.
- Court Observers (Officials) will be around to monitor.
- Parents should refrain from coming onto the court.
- We are playing per beach guidelines any spectators must refrain from coaching.
- Middle School Pool matches are 3 sets to 25. 12U and High School matches are best of 3. 3rd set to 25. NO CAP(WIN BY 2)
- Playoff matches are best of 3. 3rd set to 15. NO PLAYOFFS FOR 12U AND HIGH SCHOOL DIVISIONS. NO CAP(WIN BY 2)
- Being that there is a side advantage. Teams will switch sides each set. 3rd set switch at 8 points OR 13.
- No 5th player or sub will be allowed for any team.
- Normal USAV rules will apply with the exception of all players will be eligible to attack in the front row.